As a nurse at Carer, you have the autonomy to manage the care of your patients in a home environment.
This includes carrying out care assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and accurate documentation of your patients' condition and care given.
Freelance nurses have the flexibility to take on jobs such as home nursing care and respite care for highly dependent patients, according to your schedule.
Full-time nurses will support the smooth running and quality of our care services through on-boarding of new Carers,
attending to emergency on-call duties, managing service requests, and assisting with quality assurance and control.
- Must possess at least a diploma, degree, professional degree in nursing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in a hospital setting
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Have a valid Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in additional languages besides English is advantageous